Monday 25 January 2016

Big Girl Cries: I Need Husband, My younger Sisters are Married.

Love is not always fair but you should not give
up. Read this lady's story and see what to make
of it...
I have been dating this guy since April last year.
He is a good person and pampers me a lot.
Right now in my life, I'm tired of just being a
girlfriend as I am no longer a baby ( I am 32).
Two of my younger sisters are married with
kids so you may know how I feel.
I don't want to come across as desperate but I
need direction in my life. I'm looking for a man
who is ready for serious commitment. He is 34
and very comfortable and will always make me
call his mum and his sisters thereby giving me
clues but he is yet to say anything officially and
I have other men who I have kept on a long
thing because of him but my friends are telling
me that he is not serious hence his delay in
defining the relationship.
I cant keep doing this. I will clock 33 in a few
months and I don't even have a ring yet he acts
like he owns me. You need to see him raking if I
smile or receive compliment from other men. I
want a serious commitment and I dont have
time. And when I say serious, I mean marriage
and babies.
So, at what point should I ask him if he wants
the same without scaring him off? How do I
even bring it up without sounding desperate,
marriage or baby crazy? As in a subtle way or
do I go straight up?
Please help a sister out before I ruin this.

No comments:

Post a Comment